Search the forum,

Discuss Help removing tap cartridge tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I'm stumped with this. Need to remove cold water kitchen tap (and I know the pic is the hot water... Its easier to take a pic if that 😁) cartridge. Has some plastic sleeve that I can't see how to remove so I can get in to unscrew the cartridge. Any advice/help will be gratefully appreciated.
16160864770283268980442380052725.jpg

Reply to Help removing tap cartridge tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock