Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help please with wiring for Y-Plan system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine people of the plumbing world.
I have accidentally pulled out some of the wiring in the strip terminal that connects the 3 port valve, pump, controller, boiler & `stat. (a shelf collapsed pulling wiring out......eeek)
The Honeywell 3 port valve (40003916-001) has 6 wires attached, all info online I can find have 5 wires. I have identified and can connect the wiring for each other component, but my system does not have a room thermostat.
My problem is....How to wire the 6 tails from the 3 port valve. One colour I cant identify, `cos i`m colourblind and where to connect the white wire that would normally connect to the room `stat.
I hope this is clear and many thanks in advance.
Steve Anderson.

TBH I would get either a sparky who has knowledge of heating systems or a heating engy

Needs to be wired right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please with wiring for Y-Plan system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock