Discuss Help needed finding Sink waste in Gold Finish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huggy

Hi
I'm trying to source a unslotted sink waste for a ceramtic sink in a gold finish. So far so good, 000's on the web, but here is the rub, I am looking for a straight replacement of what I have got. I do not want the shaft and collar type I want the type that has a screw on the grate that attaches to the waste underneath.
Can somebody please tell me what this type of waste is called cos I have spent hours on the web using different combinations of words without success. As long as I dont want a Gold finish then my local plumbers merchant can shower me the dam things, so if you can help with the jargon or even better a supplier I will be extremely happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed finding Sink waste in Gold Finish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock