Discuss help! need to source control panel for Ariston Microgenus 23 MFF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1066irons

Hi I'm new to the site, hoping that I can get some guidance tips on how to source a part for a combi boiler. I have a boiler in a flat that I rent out in which the tenants have succeeded in pulling off all the buttons and damaging the control panel. I have had someone take a good look at the boiler an Ariston Micro genus 23 MFF1 or GCN 47-116-14 and he said the boiler is in good condition (it was regularly serviced) but i do need to get a control panel. I am having trouble sourcing the panel. Can anyone help me? thanks!!

Gas Man, thank you so much for the speedy reply, I will indeed try them tomorrow. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help! need to source control panel for Ariston Microgenus 23 MFF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Boilers been running fine since its last service in March but it went to lockout so I removed the front panel and found that the water pressure...
Replies
Views
I have an Ariston MicroGenus 23 boiler and it seems to be misbehaving ever so slighly. The couple of symptoms are: - Boiler fires up every...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
I just bought a new flat and I can't get the combi boiler to start up. It turns on, and although it is old I have no reason to believe it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock