Discuss Help electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theone

IMG_0104.jpg

Hi

I was not getting any hot water and now I have changed the two elements. I now get some hot water but not even enouth to fill harf the bath. also the hot water is not as hot as it used to be?

You don't have an electric boiler
You have had your advice already get in a plumber who is qualified in unvented cylinders
And not the one that installed that crap

to be honest even if somebody wanted to give you advise its almost impossilbe to do so without taking a look in person. So as mentioned in your other thread please contact a local g3 qualified engineer as you are not qualified to be doing the work yourself anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw electric boiler with a hot water storage tank for a new Electric Combi Boiler ? Would there a...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock