Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Mr learner
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss Helloooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr learner

Looking for work in the London or greater london area as a plumbers mate. I'm 26 paid to do my nvq level 2 in college for 2 years and now I'm struggling for work. I have experience of working with Dhplumbing in south east london where I helped with boiler installs and all associated tasks. I'm a good worker who will make a good contribution to getting the job done speedily and accurately to avoid callbacks

dhp will provide a reference for me. I have my own hand tools, cscs and cis registered.

Any jobs please respond or if you have any leads or advice ect

best regards
lee

Thank you. I live in plumstead south east london.

i can travel all around London though. I used to be a decorator and travelled right across London so not fussy about travelling.

Decorator eh? A good one? Could be a useful way of combing the two for anyone who wants to help you out.

Thanks guys.
i was an ok decorator mainly painter as that's what most jobs were. Claim to fame is painting Harrods car park and parts of the German embassy. I was doing ok £110 per day 7:30 til 3:30 happy days. But I always wanted to be a plumber I just ended up being a decorator through my situation.

ive had a go at most things from being a duct fitters mate to a bin man plus lots of labouring so I don't mind hard work infact the harder the better is my motto.

i can lay a few tiles or a bit of scirting do a bit of wiring only simple things like wire up the boiler, thermostats, programmers, cookers. Do powerflushing ect I've just had a bash at a lot of things so I'm pretty helpful I guess to the right guy.

I'm just mad for plumbing it's the only job I've ever done where I've had to do work untill after my finishing time and not really cared I've worked until 1am lol wasn't really bothered tho. It's good to wake up and be happy to go to work and that's where I'm at with plumbing.

Just a shame I can't get work now

Welcome to the forum lee. Good luck with the work search.

are you back from your ireland yet? and did you find the info you said you have about the vailliant course you get refunded if you pass. To be honest, I cannot remember what course it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helloooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock