• Replies 3
  • Views 601
  • hello

Discuss Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79114

Good evening all, not really that new to the forum i have been reading on tapatalk for some time. Although on a different profile (barronbathrooms). My name is Matt, I am 32 and I have been running my own business for 7-8 years. I now have a business partner (family and friend) and together we have given the business a new name, new direction and are currently employing 3 other members of staff with the hope to add a few more over the next coming months. I'm here to offer my experience and learn from others. I am gas safe so would like to access that part of the forum, can someone please advise who i need to pm my details too?
thank you.

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock