Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buzzingwithlife

Hi Everyone, used to work for a plumbing company and wanted to learn so much more but wasn't allowed. Now I'm a virtual assistant , nice to meet you all.

Hi bwl and welcome to the forum's......regards Turnpin:welcome:

hello and welcome and may i ask virtual assistant to what? (type)

Hi Shaun, I do the work lots of people hate doing, writing letters, creating invoices, creating spreadsheets. Helping people with the day to day tasks that take up time. Small businesses can't afford big wages to employ someone full time, holiday pay, sick etc, advertising all adds up. That's me basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock