Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello guys! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calmax Ent. LTD

I'm new on this forum, hope to enjoy being part of it. My name is Cosmin, owner to a plumbing company named Calmax Enterprise LTD. Hello to everyone and hope to speak with you all soon :)

If anyone knows any Company that looks to collaborate with our company, companies that have big jobs and look for smaller companies to do the work for them please let me know. Thanks

Hello & welcome, How long have you been in the plumbing Trade, & What area are you in & How far would you travel for work ?

spam.jpg

I work in London. But if it's not more than 2 hours outside of London it's fine. I have a team that has more than 10 years experience in Plumbing. I am in this trade for 2 years. Basically I know more than what a man can learn in 2 years of plumbers, because it's a family business so I have done plumbing since I was 10 :) Cas I loved it, and I loved to work with my father! Anyway, I opened a company cas I want to do more.

I work in London. But if it's not more than 2 hours outside of London it's fine. I have a team that has more than 10 years experience in Plumbing. I am in this trade for 2 years. Basically I know more than what a man can learn in 2 years of plumbers, because it's a family business so I have done plumbing since I was 10 :) Cas I loved it, and I loved to work with my father! Anyway, I opened a company cas I want to do more.

is that a total of 10 years between them ? not really a lot of experience then ! only 2 years for yourself, what sort of work do you cover ? Domestic, Industrial, commercial ? Gas, Oil, Solid fuel, Renewables ??
Are you looking for sub-contract work ? With your location would have thought that there were plenty of large company's looking for contractors !!

Well, more than 10 years experience for a plumber it is something!
Domestic and industrial, like buildings with flats doing all 1st fix 2nd fix, plant rooms, and also industial like building with offices. Hot and cold water, heating, everything that supposed pipe work.
Yes I'm looking for contractors that give jobs to sub-contractors like me. There are a lot of contractors here and I have some potential jobs, but some extra information and people that knows better than me is good.

No :) I have a company in My country named Calmax Impex SRL, ecosystem.com.ro , actually my father's company, and I named it after his.

No mate :) I live in UK and I am building my future here. It's just the name as my father's company, CALMAX.

Well, more than 10 years experience for a plumber it is something!
Domestic and industrial, like buildings with flats doing all 1st fix 2nd fix, plant rooms, and also industial like building with offices. Hot and cold water, heating, everything that supposed pipe work.
Yes I'm looking for contractors that give jobs to sub-contractors like me. There are a lot of contractors here and I have some potential jobs, but some extra information and people that knows better than me is good.

Reading this it sounds like you have No work at the moment, Potential = waiting to here back , not guaranteed work, and what you want is for the people on this site to supply you with a list of company's that you can call, What are you & your Team doing at the moment ? Have you got work or just looking ? if from outside the UK have you got the correct qualifications that is required to work on gas systems etc. ?

with 2 years experience he wont have got his acs at college, but if his team has 8 he might have a ticket!

Got you. If you're in or near Manchester there was a chap on here looking for people on a large project. Have a search and you'll find it. Three years work!

Got you. If you're in or near Manchester there was a chap on here looking for people on a large project. Have a search and you'll find it. Three years work!

Think he was looking for something within 2hrs of London.

Reading this it sounds like you have No work at the moment, Potential = waiting to here back , not guaranteed work, and what you want is for the people on this site to supply you with a list of company's that you can call, What are you & your Team doing at the moment ? Have you got work or just looking ? if from outside the UK have you got the correct qualifications that is required to work on gas systems etc. ?

So you can understand properly! At the moment I am working for other company as supervisor with my team. Price work. I just opened the company, and I have a lot of contacts here, but more options much better! We have all the qualifications needed! We are 2 owners, I am 20, the other one 26. You would be surprised to see the quality of the jobs done by me. One of them being Olimpic Stadium in Stratford.

So you can understand properly! At the moment I am working for other company as supervisor with my team. Price work. I just opened the company, and I have a lot of contacts here, but more options much better! We have all the qualifications needed! We are 2 owners, I am 20, the other one 26. You would be surprised to see the quality of the jobs done by me. One of them being Olimpic Stadium in Stratford.

Putting on some photos of work you have done would help, How old were you when you worked on Stratford site ?

Putting on some photos of work you have done would help, How old were you when you worked on Stratford site ?

19, last year, the stadium became a site work for renovation! I will put some pictures when I get home

So at the moment you are employed by a company ! But want to start your own Plumbing Co, Cant you start by sub-contracting to your currant employer, How meny men are you going to employ in your team ? quite a lot of expense involved in starting a new Co, opening trade accounts can be difficult for a new Co Proberly more so when Ltd,

Yeah you got right. I have 6 guys in my team, with me and my friend so 8. I can do that, but like I said, more options much better.

You are going to find it extremely difficult to find work for 8 People, and reading your other post only 10 years experience between you

i am surprised that you aim to run a team of 8 with 2 years UK experience behind you, I would doubt most big firms would be overly interested, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello guys! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock