Discuss "Hello" from CHRISMUR - New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHRISMUR

"Hello" Fellow Plumbers - I am CHRISMUR - I am a very experienced Plumber - I have run my own Plumbing & Heating Business for many Years now and I / We have worked on ALL aspects of Domestic Plumbing / Heating & Gas - and some `Commercial` Plumbing.

I look forward to reading the Posts on this Forum and offering some answers to help others.

I am sure that this Forum will be an interesting source of `debate`and information.

CHRISMUR.

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forums,hopefully you will find informative and will be able to draw on your experience to get involved in a debate or two
:)

"Hello" and "Thanks for the Warm Welcome" Gentlemen.

"Regards", CHRISMUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Hello" from CHRISMUR - New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back