Discuss Hello from an NVQ assessor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Helpfull yes city and guilds changed from 6129 plumbing to 6035 and there has been nothing but an utter shambles at colleges and training centres guys paid thousands of pounds to do a course and then it was changed with neither a buy nor leave, lead was took out they added some renewable nonsense and the students where not given appropriate training texts books turning up to do online exams on things they had not studied for they offered no compensation for the guys losing out. one guy i know attended a centre and spent half a day doing a cv he is 45 years old paid thousands for course only to be told this was part of the 6035 course level 3 must have been the most expensive cv in the world,lol i mean we all done curriculum vitaes at school how on earth they added this to level 3 is an insult to peoples inteligence ,so city and guilds needs to get it act together i emailed them and gave them hell for causing such a stramash with everyone ,they replied pronto offering apologies,as far as i know there is still upheavel , some guys finishing 6129 and guys on 6035 the numbering of modules is one sorry joke what happened to 1 to 100 or was this too much for them all the staff tutors have a headache each day bamboozled with oh your doing 305 your 606 it is so complicated ,you could not make it up if you tried rant over,

As a man of education you may be called to adjudicate in handbags at 50 paces discussions about things like is a pozi better than a Phillips and are red plugs better than brown! Welcome and get stuck in

Last edited by a moderator:
jim, I would not bother about the RANT. Helpful has already been and gone???
I agree it is only three hours since he posted, but for someone helpful, I would have thought he would have put in a second post?
Personally, I believe it is someone only here 4a laff.
I will apologise when he returns to be helpful.

As a man of education you may be called to adjudicate in handbags at 50 paces discussions about things like is a pozi better than a Phillips and are red plugs better than brown! Welcome and get stuck in

phillips. And brown plugs. End of.:dizzy2:

Not sure I follow, can you elucidate? "from time to time"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, the above post was directed at "village..." for his first comment.

With regards to the comments from Jim: I agree with all yourpoints. The system C&G has engendered is a sham. Some of us assessors havebeen feeding back to C&G with our concerns but how far up the chain thatgets is anyone’s guess.

:welcome: to the forum 'helpfull' ... always good to have another eye looking over ones shoulder :lol:

Like a lamb to the slaughter. I think were going to keep you busy helpful. welcome along.

Sorry, the above post was directed at "village..." for his first comment.

C'mon helpfull, you make it seem as if I am intelligent enuff to know much. But for your likes, I'd still be packing shelves in ASDA. So thanks for showing me the ropes.
Glad to cu bark, and hope you can take the banter? Believe you me, it will help.
BTW, is there a particular reason why you failed to completely write out my name? Why did you leave out the Surname I am well upset now:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from an NVQ assessor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock