Discuss Hello from an NVQ assessor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helpfull

I have read this forum from time to time and thought I might be able to add some value to an already valuble resource. I am an assessor/lecturer at a College and an I.V. So I might be able to help with course related stuff.

I'm also aware that good people pay lots of money for training. In the past few years, since the City and Guild craft certificate changed there has been misinformation about what actually is the full qualification. So I hope I can help with related issues.

I also have experience with oil: well my father and grandfather are the real experts.

Hi and welcome to the forum , I am looking forward to learn something from you !

Same hear.

BTW, helpful, are you the real deal, or just here 4a laff? I ask 'cos, though plumbing is a ''basic skill'', your opening statement will leave me worried if I was a student in your work shop.

I have read this forum from time to time

Welcome helpful looking forward to your input...regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from an NVQ assessor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock