Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello from a forum newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merlin Cat

Hello,
I've been plumbing for the past 12 yrs, tho had 2 yrs teaching plumbing when I injured my shoulder. I'm Gas Safe Registered but as I worked abroad for a while, where I wasn't Gas qualified I've done more plumbing work than gas work. I worked for a local council for a while where they liked having a lady plumber on board as some of the older tenants or single women preferred a woman. However, the output was causing my shoulder to play up again so i quit as working for myself if my shoulder plays up i can have a few days off before it gets too bad.

I have used the Forum in the past when I'm uncertain about a problem and have got excellent information from here. Hopefully I may be able to help others too.

Hi & Welcome , Hope you don't mind sarcastic remarks you will get plenty on here What's your location ? Townie or Country Girl ?

With 12 yrs experiance I guess you`ve had all the comments about girl plumbers and have the replies waiting to fire yeah? Anyway welcome aboard.

HI there Merlin Cat and welcome along to the virtual hang out . Get your post count up to ten then send a moderator your gasafe details and youl gain access to private gas forum

Cheers for the welcome folks :) Yes, had a few comments over the years, oh how i laugh when ive fixed a sink and get asked if i want to do the washing up :smartass: I'm up in the cold North in Sheffield.

HI there Merlin Cat and welcome along to the virtual hang out . Get your post count up to ten then send a moderator your gasafe details and youl gain access to private gas forum

Aye, do us the world of good to get another girlie in there. The boys feel guilty and tidy up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from a forum newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock