Discuss Hello Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickeythegas

Hi there,

I have been a heating engineer for 36 years, I started at British Gas and worked for a few different firms after leaving them, eventually I set up my own one man business which has been a successful venture for around 20 years.

I recently have developed problems with my back which have rendered me incapable of working on site anymore, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to offer any advice as to what kind of career opportunities would be available to me outside of engineering that my experience would lend well to.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum's Mickey......how about teaching or on a Technical helpline for a boiler manufacturer...best of luck regards Turnpin:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock