Discuss Heatline trv's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
Hi does anyone have an idea who manufactured the heatline trv's as I have a customer who wants the heads replaced?..
Thanks

Hi does anyone have an idea who manufactured the heatline trv's as I have a customer who wants the heads replaced?..
Thanks

They will have been sourced from DemirDokum in Turkey, but they will have bought them locally in the Turkish OEM market. I doubt you will be able to source a direct replacement in the UK, unless you happen to find some old stock lying around with a merchant.

As it happens, I have some old stock. :)

If you PM your details, I will have someone from the sales team contact you.

They will have been sourced from DemirDokum in Turkey, but they will have bought them locally in the Turkish OEM market. I doubt you will be able to source a direct replacement in the UK, unless you happen to find some old stock lying around with a merchant.

As it happens, I have some old stock. :)

If you PM your details, I will have someone from the sales team contact you.

Ever the opportunist Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline trv's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock