Discuss Heating & Hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paddy

I have a small property that only has mains electricity. I want to put in about five small heaters and have hot water, preferably on supply. The electrical combi boilers all seem massive. Are there any small electrical combi's or can anyone give me suggestions on how I get heating and hot water, remembering space is an issue. Thanks

Storage heaters or oil filled rads and a direct HW cyclinder would be my suggestion.

air source heat pump for the hot water with immersion back up! woodburner and small electrical storage heaters!

hi a friend of mine has a simular problem, only electric (ecno 7), he has no room for an oil tank outside.

he has gone for an electric boiler (a trianco one) 9kw cost him less than ÂŁ400, all in (he's a plumber too) with 4 new rads less than ÂŁ800 parts trade.

the appliance is tiny too, easly hidden in a closet. he has it on an s plan type system i think.

getting the sparks done was the worst of it.

paddy where do you live? i'll put it in for ya. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating & Hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock