Search the forum,

Discuss Heat loss calculation software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fartbottle

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a heat loss calculation program / software

have you tried Stelrad Stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat loss calculation software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Similar to radiator dT's, is there a way to mathematically calculate the UFH pipe centres required to satisfy a given room's heat demands? 150mm-250mm centres are banded about online, with no real explanation, obviously smaller centres allow for lower water temps, but there must be a more...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating and 4 double ~1000mm radiators , hot water cylinder coil , and oil boiler
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in height all interact. I found this very useful online calculator to assist. Do a google for "flow-rate-calculator" at copely dot com. It is a free...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Do many of you use a program to size boilers/rads or do you even bother with heat loss calculations? It’s a bit of a long winded process doing it long hand especially when a customer wants a quick quote. I’m not a fan of just replacing like for like if I’m honest.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock