Discuss Heat Line Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrookesyUK

After the problem I've had this week with a Vizo 24, great thanks to 'gas man' for the major help he gave me by the way in solving the problem, I was wondering how good the quality really is of these boilers and what problems other people have had with there boilers? I realised I've only come across these boilers twice and wanted to know what to expect in the future.

I don't touch them, had bad experiences with leaks and o'rings. Utter tat.

:iagree: Cheap and nasty im afraid but you get what you for. What made you go with one in the first place?

No I haven't purchased one, I went to a call out on one. My preferred choices are worcester and for a lower price range Main. Depends what the customer wants. As isay, just wondering what the common faults are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat Line Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock