Discuss Heat Exchanger in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We suspect that we might need a new heat exchanger for our boiler which is a Vaillant ecoTec plus 428. Can anybody who has experience with this type of boiler tell me how easy it would be for a Heating Engineer to confirm that this is our problem? Also, if it needs to be replaced, what would be the approximate cost of this work?

Reply to Heat Exchanger in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Back