Search the forum,

Discuss health, safety & environment Citb card test HVACR ( heating and plumbing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickDavies

Hi all

50 multiple choice questions in 45 minutes to get the CITB card

Any feedback appreciated, what is the pass mark etc

Many thanks

Can't remember, but I do remember that the book is basically the test, memorised it and passed in 15mins

I passed the test this morning at a centre where you can also sit your driving theory test.

The test itself was very straight forward, 4 worksite safety scenarios with multiple choice questions and then 50 multiple choice questions, I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.

The security was a bit over the top probably because in the same room at different workstations people were sitting the driving theory test, but I had to empty my pockets, turn out my pockets and roll up my sleeves, there were cctv cameras everywhere. when I sat down at the workstation I decided to take off my jumper and hang it on the back of my chair as the room was stuffy and hot.....within 30 seconds someone was telling me it had to be put into the security locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to health, safety & environment Citb card test HVACR ( heating and plumbing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and managed to get the water turned off pretty quickly so it is not a massive catastrophe. Both times, a fitting popped off a pipe about 15 minutes after...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock