Discuss Health issues chaps ?? in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

My knees are starting to ache in my 40s and ever since college, mental health, confidence and self worth regularly take a beating and may not recover one day. Lol or cry....not sure.
I love plumbing and can't see myself in anything else, if maybe not on the tools, something.

Never doubt your self worth Duncan we provide a vital service to our customers which is very important take away heating, hot and cold water then their lives would soon become very miserable indeed, mens mental health often has to take a back seat as we push ourselves to breaking point to provide for our families, dont be afraid to admit you have a problem statistics say we will all suffer some sort of mental health problem in our adult life there is help out there, make time to do something you enjoy for a few hours even if its only once a month and just switch off from the everyday slog, i am toying with the idea of teaming up with a close colleague of mine to break up the time spent alone working, our paths cross often and when we work together its alot easier. Chin up bud all the best Kop

I
Never doubt your self worth Duncan we provide a vital service to our customers which is very important take away heating, hot and cold water then their lives would soon become very miserable indeed, mens mental health often has to take a back seat as we push ourselves to breaking point to provide for our families, dont be afraid to admit you have a problem statistics say we will all suffer some sort of mental health problem in our adult life there is help out there, make time to do something you enjoy for a few hours even if its only once a month and just switch off from the everyday slog, i am toying with the idea of teaming up with a close colleague of mine to break up the time spent alone working, our paths cross often and when we work together its alot easier. Chin up bud all the best Kop
Sometimes one like, doesnt seem enough.

The stress gets me from time to time, can’t seem to find the right balance anymore, it’s either far too much work stress, or not enough work stress, sleepless nights then sooo tired when the alarm goes off......
So my 6 year old joins the local football team and they need parents to step up and become team coaches, I reluctantly put myself forward.... been doing it just over a year now and turns out it’s great fun and just what the doctor ordered, 5 aside every Sunday morning in the rain with a bunch of daft 7 year olds and a great bunch of parents. Lol I even sponsor the team now with my logo on the shirts!!
Too many years working by myself was getting me down and all I needed was grass roots football 😎

Working Alone all day can be lonely. When there were loads of us , 10, every other Friday we met up in the pub about 4 pm. In the end the landlord set aside part of the long room for us. The volume of conversation was high with everybody wanting to tell their stories, experiences and advice, that’s why he moved us from the public bar. These fellas are mostly retired now but do ring up if they need to work to raise some dosh. Centralheatking

Reply to Health issues chaps ?? in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back