Search the forum,

Discuss He snapped his nob! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Not as exciting as title may have u believe! Custard diagnosed with help from internet ( not ukpf) that his ecotec pro mkI needed a new diverter as ch wasn't working. He got diverter. I Fitted it , boiler wasn't working still. Shorts out stat / programmer??? Nothing. S97... Take cover off pcb to test potentiometer and square spline not moving when turning nob. Oops Internet got it wrong!

Don't do DIY diagnosis get a pro in instead of £350 it would have cost £125

No That's for 1hr of time and nob . Very reasonable when your as good licking as I!

how does that break down then, you have 2 knobs, 1 to be replaced and 1 to do it costs for each? :)

I clicked on this thread expecting to be greeted with a horrific pic of a terrible accident.

I'm disappointed!!

Well on the news today was the report on the Russian activist , who in protest, nailed his bits (genitalia/knob etc in case it wasnt clear) to the cobblestones outside the kremlin!!!!!!!!!! I for one failed to see how you can bang a nail into the cobblestones without hitting your thumb at some point, as cobblestones are hard and slippery, which has got to hurt :) Oh and he stayed there for an hour before releasing himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

here he is!!!!! Pyotr-Pavlensky-in-Red-Sq-014.jpg

probably doesnt have balls of steel or he wouldnt have been able to get the nails through

I was driving and it made my eyes water at the thought, having seen what he has done before, I can only assume he likes pain and is a total fruit cake

I wonder if he woke up that morning and said to himself - "I don't fancy going to work today, I think I'll strip off and go down to the kremlin and nail my nuts to the floor or shall I go to Tescoski and get the shopping?"

Hi Lame,

If I was intent on driving a nail through my testicles into cobblestones, and I hit my thumb,
I don't think that the pain of hitting my thumb would deter me much from what I set out to do.

On a lighter note - are there not easier ways of getting your point across - obviously not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to He snapped his nob! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello, I'm hoping for some advice from the experts to see if this gas boiler repair bill is fair enough or a rip off. I had to call out my local gas engineer to repair my boiler (Vaillant turbomax, about 10 yrs old) as the hot water was working intermittently. He came out, [this detail is...
Replies
Views
edgers
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock