Search the forum,

Discuss HE network - what do you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

Just came across this.
I don't know anything about it but someone I know seems impressed
HEnetwork Home » HEnetwork
Is it of interest to any of you?

Thought it was a gay interest site? Looked on there and could find any useful info on where George was or Barrymores phone number!

I just looked at the jet swet video.
I wonder if it works on a mains stopcock under full pressure as well as a 22 gate valve with a prostrate problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HE network - what do you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently opened the packaging of a new wood cutting semicircular cutter for my Dewalt multicutter tool. As I was recycling the packaging, I came across this black piece of metal taped to the card in the packaging. I have no idea what it is for and the impression I get is that I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock