Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Father's Day!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Happy father's day to all you dad's out there today! Lovely day for it!

Did you get any presents?

I wish you all the same, haven't got any because haven't got children yet :)

Same to all. Had a small keg of beer and a frame and mount for a display I wanted.

Reactions: Lou
Didnt get any presents , for the simple reason I dont want any , all I want to do is see em happy and healthy, thats enough .

Happy fathers day to all

Yep female but I know what matchless means!

Happy fathers day, went out for carvery and the kids got me a dvd ( hacksaw ridge), a true story about ww2 its one of the best dvds i have seen. I my opinion.

Reactions: Lou
That's ok - I could be male or female with my name lol. Glad people had a nice day!

We ended up at a boat and folk festival at a canal, it was great fun :)

1st ever post here and you add a link to a site!!!!!!!!
Off with his head!:D

The whole post was wiped rather than just the link and as I didn`t quote it there is nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Father's Day!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the corner. Do I assemble the unit first attach water and elec, and slide the very heavy unit in on the two wheels? Or do I get the base in the corner and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock