Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Customer Reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
@ShaunCorbs @Dan @Lou Morning all. Hope you have all woken up feeling fully energised and refreshed.

I did a job for a customer on my estate (where I live) last night on my way home (he found me on here;);)). He seemed very happy with the repair and I obviously told him that he knew where I was if he had any more issues :p:p;). He asked me if the forum had a section on my page to leave a review as he wanted to do so. I told him I do not think it has but it is a good idea and I would pass the message on. So I have:p. It is an awesome idea. Not sure how difficult it would be to add onto the Engineer profile page though?

@ShaunCorbs @Dan @Lou Morning all. Hope you have all woken up feeling fully energised and refreshed.

I did a job for a customer on my estate (where I live) last night on my way home (he found me on here;);)). He seemed very happy with the repair and I obviously told him that he knew where I was if he had any more issues :p:p;). He asked me if the forum had a section on my page to leave a review as he wanted to do so. I told him I do not think it has but it is a good idea and I would pass the message on. So I have:p. It is an awesome idea. Not sure how difficult it would be to add onto the Engineer profile page though?

That's not a half bad idea

Sparks already have something like what your purposing

Directory of Electricians in the UK | Electricians Forum - Talk electrics and electricals with fellow professional electricians

Congratulations @Harvest Fields ... another very happy customer on your list. I’m sure he will be returning and also to will recommend you to others in around your your area. Keep up the good work !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Customer Reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock