Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Christmas all! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveWannadoGas

Thought I`d wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

I bought a couple of Nordman firs yesterday. I`ve been looking out for a bargain tree and bought two in B&Q, with a bit of haggling, just £5 each. They are only 3` tall, but they are living, potted, so will be good for probably the next couple of years too. Couldn`t stretch to lights as well, but I`ll see what I can pick up in the sales! I did get some cheap tinsel though, just 10p a (2 metre) strand and that`s for decent quality, not the cheap stuff.

Seasons Greetings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Steve have a great day and a Happy Healthy and safe New Year.......regards Turnpin:christmaswindow::carolers::8:

Thought I`d wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

I bought a couple of Nordman firs yesterday. I`ve been looking out for a bargain tree and bought two in B&Q, with a bit of haggling, just £5 each. They are only 3` tall, but they are living, potted, so will be good for probably the next couple of years too. Couldn`t stretch to lights as well, but I`ll see what I can pick up in the sales! I did get some cheap tinsel though, just 10p a (2 metre) strand and that`s for decent quality, not the cheap stuff.

Seasons Greetings!

Hello SteveWannadoGas,

"Happy Christmas and a Great New Year"

to You and your Family.

I hope that You get some more responses to your `seasons greetings`.

Chris

Last edited:
Merry Xmas Steve

( My living tree of 3 years, is spending this year outside ,
not enjoing it annual trek indoors )

Merry Xmas Steve

( My living tree of 3 years, is spending this year outside ,
not enjoing it annual trek indoors )

Seasons Greetings to you!

How big is your tree and do you know the variety? What does your tree not enjoy about getting dressed up and being the centre of attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Christmas all! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
As I am going broad back home I'd like to wish all engineers a happy Christmas and a New Year. I also like to thank all engineers for your help this year I really appreciate it , I really do. I hope we see each other early next year and get back to work to help each other. kind regards, Ronny...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
jUST A NOTE TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE MEMBERS HERE. LETS HAVE A PROSPEROUS AND HEALTHY AND WEALTHY NEW YEAR. REGARDS DD368
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys and gals, New to this forum although have been over on the Tileing forum for a few months now. Have been plumbing for around 12 years, although did the C&G ticket a couple of years ago along with unvented so I can tap into the solar market. Main line of business is full bathroom refits...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
V
Morning everyone I am in the midst of renovating a property that we bought last year and (probably a little too late) am now considering options for the central heating and hot water. Currently the house (approx 3000 sq ft, built in 1987) heating and hot water is supplied by an oil boiler...
Replies
Views
HHP Ed
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock