Search the forum,

Discuss Handle came lose, pfister in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

M

moedawg

Well, I have no idea how this handle even got installed, but it came off and all my hardware store are Moen supply
061fa01f5f9e9b0d9903e84d76038aea.jpg

It's for the shower, the handle came off and their a screw inside of it, that goes into that white piece, I can't seem to find away to install it back on, the little screw that is under the handle that goes from the outside to inside the handle is gone, so I was trying to find another universal handle that would fit but nothing does

Might be new shower time my friend. A new grub screw might solve it but the time and effort you spend finding it if at all may not make it worthwhile

Are you by any chance in the usa?

Yes he is. Virginia I believe. Possibly a wee town named Ashburn.

Moedawg,

We have neither of them manufacturers in the UK.

American standard and moen are the two big suppliers of tub and shower valves so there common so op should be ok with getting spare parts

Reply to Handle came lose, pfister in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock