Discuss Handheld Rotating Cleaning Magnet Roller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any suggestions for something to adgetate a sludged up radiator to help the circulation process for a magnetic filter to collect all the sludge from system. I know I can remove radiator form wall and shake it then flush out with garden hose. I'm thinking of another solution that I can adopt. Can you help with you suggestions ?

adey do one where it fits into a sds on hammer (no rotation)

Fernox do a max Mag... It's like a paint roller with magnets in lol! They sent a load out as freebies

I've seen the fennox roller there expensive. Lucky you get them or free how do you manage that? Plus do they work?

I never used mine tbh, may have even thrown it out :/

I registered with Fernox installer club, often get a freebie through the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Handheld Rotating Cleaning Magnet Roller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have mostly underfloor heating in my house and one new radiator and two old. A bit of metal pipes and three manifolds, but mostly...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system in a 7yr old ‘Persimmons’ new build, that has several problems related to reduced flow. A nice retired engineer...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock