• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 595K

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha never thought we would have a member on here posting another members work!

Please tell me whats wrong with it and it will be changed? It was a side entry for the old pub, they have kept the outside the same but new walls and other stuff added inside. Over 300mm from openable window, over 2m off floor. Theres nothing else to pick on is there?

Please tell me whats wrong with it and it will be changed? It was a side entry for the old pub, they have kept the outside the same but new walls and other stuff added inside. Over 300mm from openable window, over 2m off floor. Theres nothing else to pick on is there?

I can't see anything else wrong with it apart from it looks like its stuck out next to a door, which we now know is bricked up on the inside, I bet your heart dropped when you found that on here

Lol i kind of knew it would of came up because i would criticise it aswell, the boilers are in silly places. One of those jobs which you end up hating and dreading getting up in the morning to go to! Sure people will report it in the future until they go inside and see that the boiler on the inside is in the kitchen and in a tall cupboard, will take a picture on the inside and post back

Koogs I wondered why you've been avoiding this place! Fancy them putting a door there the thoughtless sods!:1eye:

Lmfao i was wondering when my work was going to come on here [emoji23] haha ive been to the merchants few times today, been waiting to catch simong [emoji6] hope all is well!

Lmfao i was wondering when my work was going to come on here [emoji23] haha ive been to the merchants few times today, been waiting to catch simong [emoji6] hope all is well!

Sound as a pound. Up Baldersdale today with a quick visit to Ovington later. Been waiting for your response :) Picture doesn't do it justice, looks weirder in the flesh. It caught my eye the first time I saw it before it was mortared in.

Surveyor happy with the structural integrity? :)

Haha im over scargill, off to atkinsons now though [emoji12] its caught everyones eye! After showing this to the boss hes phoned gas safe and want them to issue in paperwork that it is fine or if it isnt to what they want will change it! Well first they wanted it to go through the lintel including flue joints that wouldnt be seen! [emoji102]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock