• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 595K

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what got my attention first :D

and best bypass looks right

after pump but before mv

not straight tho which is - points :D

But behind the bypass valve, - it looks in photo as if the pipes are joined together with a tee off going to an elbow?

But behind the bypass valve, - it looks in photo as if the pipes are joined together with a tee off going to an elbow?

Drain off cock type a I think

Looks like they tried to pack it all within the width of one kitchen cabinet, what floor stander is that btw Shaun?

Looks like they tried to pack it all within the width of one kitchen cabinet, what floor stander is that btw Shaun?

I was wondering about the same. Looks similar to an oil boiler - Grant Vortex

Post up a guess martine and will see whose close

How is this for an install. Wonky boiler, piles all over the shop and can you imagine having to change the cylinder? 20160406_181552.jpg

I arrived to service a Warmflow combi oil boiler that was in constant use and looked on the outside wall and asked the guy where the flue was. He said, It is in here somewhere, and started to pull the turf up to reveal this. image.jpg

And the boiler room is part of the basement of the house and the young couple have a baby.

Last edited:
Do I see a water main down there as well best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock