Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffy27

hi lads. guy asked me to have a llo at a re furb job on his salon.as it stands he has 2 hair washing basins.there are 2 triton t 80 showers for the basins. he wants to install 2 mixer showers instead.at the moment there is only electric storage heaters and no hot water supply anywhere.{no boiler}he got a brochure about a cylinder called the pro salon. this has a 3 emmersion heating set up with timer.cold in bottm ,hot out top.has anyone any experience of this.what other options are there.the primary objectives are 1. decent pressures 2 .hot water on demand .{local pressure around 1.5 bar }.thanks

I have installed an electrically heated Megaflow in a top hairdressers in London. This provided plentiful balanced hot and cold water to 5 hair wash stations.
Steve

whats the craic.
thats just cold supply end and hot out top of cylinder. there are 3 emersion heaters in this salon master.was the one u did similar.each are 2.5 kw.

A megaflo is sufficien t mate! I would not waste ya money on a pro salon................ 2 wash basins is nothing

The smaller unvented cylinders do not have three 2.5KW heaters and wouls be suitable for 2 basins and a sink.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock