Discuss Got my ACS reassment on monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Cant believe its gone so fast. First re assement doing my boiler cooker gas fires £500.00

only rememebered last week and it runs out end of July.

Phew that was a close one

Reassement is a piece of cake in comparison to the initial assessment matey. You'll breeze though it. If you get stuck just blag it!

Where you going jules, brookhouse ?
Nah not going there did my initial there and some of the backroom staff are total tools. Plus they were nearly twice the price.

Going to a place called ECS in bradford.

Reassement is a piece of cake in comparison to the initial assessment matey. You'll breeze though it. If you get stuck just blag it!
Not too bothered or nervous if i dont know enough now or know where to find an answer in a book i should'nt be doing this job.

Cant believe i left it this late to get it done.

Nah not going there did my initial there and some of the backroom staff are total tools. Plus they were nearly twice the price.

Going to a place called ECS in bradford.

Yep heard of them , superb price.

Ive done my last 2 at brookhouse , went on my pushbike last time lol.
The last time , one of the lads had bother with a bloke called gerry, hes probably retired by now or been murdered by a gas engineer .

Gerry was my assessor when i did it at brookhouse and he was fine with me . He was strict but fair.

You only get free coffee and tea at Steve Willis! I feel left out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Got my ACS reassment on monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock