Search the forum,

Discuss Good Luck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ive been off the beer as its heating season, I do it every year (except the usual Christmas day) I got a call last night at 10.15pm from an unknown number and answered to a woman with no central heating. I went round to find a ecodan air source heatpump with another failed pump (grundfoss but Ive changed a good few) so I changed the pump head and all was fine and dandy. Then old fella walked in to pay and said do you do installs ? Ive a build on a the moment and need a plumber. Yes I do.Long story short. I went this morning measured and priced 12 new builds for heating using ecodan etc and he agreed T&C . That in my book is a result
I don't know who installed their ecodan but they did a good job but they must have missed the little job.
:santa3:

Happy days! That's the sort of call out you want. Should be a good start to 2015 for you then mate.

Now that's what you call a result! That beer will taste sweet on xmas day!!! :santa3:

Could do with a bit of luck.
Newcastle 0 Sunderland 0 59 mins played.

COME ON THE BLACK CATS, HAWAY THE LADS :party:

Well done mate. Lot of work that.

Top side of this job now its been a hard graft but new builds (which i dont do as a rule) are easy nice and clean etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Luck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock