Discuss Good Evening Guys... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and welcome
[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/COZuy9tWIAE44FU.mp4[/video]

Welcome in JWL! And just in time to join secret Santa!

I'll have a small lemoncello please old bean.

me thinks the barmaid will have you shortly, you know the one that has everything a man desires, tats, beard, muscles .................

listen to the piglet squeal.................

and froggie, leave my posts alone, soooo rude to tamper with my prose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Evening Guys... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock