Discuss Glowworm ultracom 38 cxi F9 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating Genie

Had a call tonight regarding the fault code "F9". It relates to the system pressure and only seems to cause a problem with hot water that we know of. Sometimes it resets straight away and othertimes it takes a few attempts. Any ideas?

I can confirm the pressure is correct (according to the digital read out)and the vessel has been recharged. It seems to play up more when its been left for a few hours and not used.

had problems like this on a couple of cxis and it was the pressure sensor blocking, awful bit of kit coz you dont seem to be able to clean them out so have to replace as only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm ultracom 38 cxi F9 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of...
Replies
Views
All. We have a relatively new Intergas boiler, installed in 2018. Recently, the boiler has been registering Fault Code 5 and switching itself...
Replies
Views
My baxi boiler keeps showing error code E133 we reset it and it comes back on; this only seems to happen late afternoon early evening, it can...
Replies
Views
Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock