Discuss glowworm swift flow 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i remember right no aps has a perm pilot so fan runs constantly at low speed, when under demand 240v to fan to run full speed. fans often go wrong as they work 24/7

yes,your right my friend..the board is scorched aswell, if fan running at low speed all time, when you call for heat does pump kick in and boiler ramp up to full speed ,there not cheap either,trying to talk punter into new boiler,he,s got a thing for vokera.s

Yep. Changedva fan not long ago and was back a week later changing thermocouple. Bin it if poss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm swift flow 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Micon Glowworm 80 ff with the ignition lockout fault. Green light flashing. Any help or advice would be mist appreciated.
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
I live in a very cold 3 bed detacthed house. We have a Baxi 400 heat only boiler and use Tado smart thermostat and controler to replace the old...
Replies
Views
Had glowworm do some warranty work on it a few months ago. Wondered if he has locked it ? Would be great to check the water and rad flow temps...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I've moved into a property last month and started to note things that may need looking at. Some of the radiators on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock