Discuss Glowworm flexicom 24cx and climapro rf2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grifter

Hi a customer has asked me to install a climapro rf2 programmable room stat fair enough I thought but can't find the low voltage connection on the pcb?? Im probably being stupid but does anyone know if I'm missing something ??

thanks in advance

are you gas safe? if not naughty naughty

The connections are not in the casing on that boiler on the plug under it no panels to remove

flexi com doesnt need boiler opening to wire it up they have a plug in cartridge underneath im not sure if they have low voltage connections there are ebus and ov terminals which im sure are for the climba pro youll have to mount it external if your not gas safe

flexi com doesnt need boiler opening to wire it up they have a plug in cartridge underneath im not sure if they have low voltage connections there are ebus and ov terminals which im sure are for the climba pro youll have to mount it external if your not gas safe

1 and 3 on the ebus/0V plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm flexicom 24cx and climapro rf2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock