Discuss Glowrom space saver 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ste b

Good afternoon peeps,wondering if anyone can help out, friend of mine has this glowrm model installed and the pilot light will light but goes out within minutes,i thinking thermo couple but i dont want to tell them its that and they go and have one fitted and realise its not that,bot yet sure if the heating is working because of this problem so any help would be appreciated, thanks..........if its not to much trouble what sort of system is this also......

if the pilot wont hold after igniting the pilot and holding down button for 30 secs
then it is sure to be the thermocouple!
But if your friend is going to get a gas fitter to fit it(i hope) then the diagnostic is part of the call out! So i would not worry about trying to diagnose the fault, Getting your friend to call a gas fitter and telling them the fault over the phone as he will be the judge of the fault and will repair it safely(i hope)

Cheers for the advice m8, let you know how they get on just waiting on the phone call to tell them to get a gas fitter out because i not being liable for explosions..........thanx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowrom space saver 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock