Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gloworm foundation course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Did this course on Friday,not a bad day messed about with a few boilers,free lunch,usual sales pitch.Not bad for free.

I'm looking at doing some training this year and am interested in the course so ta for the update :)

Went to Maidstone the other week. Really good day lots of fault finding and the handouts are good too

no in belper
Did a week in Belper a few years back , when they had the problem with the hydro-blocks on the CXi range, very good course, also had a week in a 5* country Hotel all paid for by Glow-Worm, still got quite a few CXi parts at home, spent 3mths swapping the blocks around Devon & Cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloworm foundation course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hello forum members thanks for the welcome. This is my first post. I have a Gloworm 15hxi. Its been a really good reliable boiler. I am doing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock