Discuss glow worm gascom room stat wiring HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barbeck

glow worm room stat.jpg
This should work ?
im only worried about the green wire is this correct ?
Thanks in advance

i dont think its called a gascom sorry cant remember the name of it but this is how we normally wire boilers , the manual is a little confusing

i used the RS as the live then linked it (it is live so long as the boiler is on)
but this looks good ?

Humm qualified?
yes bro gas safe register thanks for the help pfffff
How do i register my GS number on these forums so people like you dont have to get on you high horse ? and then maybe actually answer the OP question instead of trying to idk what it is your trying to do but please help if you can or forever be quite thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Speak to gas man or bod it's not high horse, just lots of DIY like to pretend

The guys aren't getting on their high horses. We're protecting unqualified and non competent persons from themsalves as well as exercising duty of care. It is also entrenched in the forum rules that you agreed to when you joined the UKPF.

Increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Speak to gas man or bod it's not high horse, just lots of DIY like to pretend
can you say with your experience that this is correct ? im 99.9% sure but dont fancy blowing the board , the RS was already wired this way with the old boiler but the boiler wiring diagram is a little confusing for me.

ok so no one can help me or even answer the question ?
do you guys want me to post my GS number here ?

did you guys even read this
Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please. Also note that we urge all members, regular or new, to report any posts that are off-topic, pointless or offensive.

mate if your worried go the low voltage route, wont blow the pcb then, I always read the wiring diagram in the instructions so i get it right coz Im useless at remembering what goes where

No. I want you to follow the advice I gave you a couple of posts ago. Then I'll move this thread into the private forum and you'll get all the help you need.

You may very well be GSR, idiots reading this in the future without the self preservation switch might attempt a bit of DIY and blow themselves skyhigh.

Not happening on our watch brother.

No. I want you to follow the advice I gave you a couple of posts ago. Then I'll move this thread into the private forum and you'll get all the help you need.

You may very well be GSR, idiots reading this in the future without the self preservation switch might attempt a bit of DIY and blow themselves skyhigh.

Not happening on our watch brother.
I understand your concerns but i thought this was the correct place to post and if some idiot kills them self then good if you ask me , one less idiot in the world.

mate if your worried go the low voltage route, wont blow the pcb then, I always read the wiring diagram in the instructions so i get it right coz Im useless at remembering what goes where

the room stat runs on 240Vac what i really need to know is if i stick a "link" into RT and FS will the boiler run or will it short ? like i say im 99.9% sure it will work just the wiring diagram is a little confusing (maybe just for me idk)
EDIT : I noticed when putting the link in 24v that the FS then became live so this also makes me presume im correct but like i say i have a tiny doubt I will phone glow worm in the morning failing any advice here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm gascom room stat wiring HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock