Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gledhill StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal 204 L Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Peter M

Hi All,

I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan 2021 and I would hate for it to go to waste or scrap. Is there anyone on here who would be interested in it at all? I am not a plumber so hopefully I haven't broken any rules on the forum for posting for sale, but I think these are about £1200 new and would be open to any offers if you can come an collect it? We are EH39 5BG - near north Berwick in Scotland.

Many thanks,

Peter

Reply to Gledhill StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal 204 L Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock