Discuss Gentlemen & Ladies options please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Large house

2 bathrooms + 2 shower rooms

poor pressure and flow
2.2 static
1.9 dynamic
14-15lpm
not good enough for unvented alone

cust doesn't want pumps or electric showers

cannot upgrade mains as runs under neighbours newly laid drive long story but is a non-starter

is my only option an accumulator to improve incoming or does anyone have any alternatives. Customer is happy to turn utility room into mini plant room but I am just trying to exhaust all options.

Cheers all

Accumulator but over sized and cant you mole it ?

What size unvented cylinder have you specced?

An accumulator on its own will be large and may not give them the best results.

Accumulator but over sized and cant you mole it ?
Long story but massive family dispute resulting in restraining orders the lot. Very posh people and have no concept of "the real world" and thought that some how a new mains could magically appear, somehow floating through the ether. They actually said, "oh I thought there might be some alternative to burying it"

Stuart Turner Flomate mainsboost Extra

Essentially the same as what mfgs posted at first glance. I would recommend the 300 model which will give them:

12 litres per min continuous
16 litres per min for 40 mins
18 litres per min for 24 mins
24 litres per min for 16 mins
30 litres per min for 8 mins

Stuart Turner Flomate mainsboost Extra

Essentially the same as what mfgs posted at first glance. I would recommend the 300 model which will give them:

12 litres per min continuous
16 litres per min for 40 mins
18 litres per min for 24 mins
24 litres per min for 16 mins
30 litres per min for 8 mins
Thanks Ray much appreciated I might have missed it on their website but do you have any idea of a price list

Thanks Ray much appreciated I might have missed it on their website but do you have any idea of a price list

Page 18 of our book or on our website

We carry them in stock - that 300 model is £699+ vat, and would need to be mated with a largish (250ltr?) unvented cylinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gentlemen & Ladies options please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back