Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gassafe Unsaf sit handbook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Gassafe were selling the useful handbooks a while back, black one with the coloured tabs down the side. Can't find one anywhere!! Don't suppose anyone knows where to get one? Cheers

Think it got axed when the new ar id came out

Reply to Gassafe Unsaf sit handbook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock