Search the forum,

Discuss Gas training started!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.
Just wanted to say I started my gas course yesterday, bloody hell lol. The amount of info that has been threw at me is immense. It's going well though. Only covered ventilation and flues so far but it's good. Amazing how many things my employer hasn't mentioned to me.

Quick, edit it before croppie see it, he was in a foul mood last night and thats open forum

Ooops! wrong thread. Croppies gone thread closing crazy.
Sorry Phil.

Ok im mixed up too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've just finished the 2nd week of my ACS training and I'm sure my brain has swollen with the amount of info I've been given lol. I'm enjoying though even though they put the spooks on us a little bit, with respect to covering your back with everything we do. Hopefully be comfortable enough to do the tests soon.

Well I've just finished the 2nd week of my ACS training and I'm sure my brain has swollen with the amount of info I've been given lol. I'm enjoying though even though they put the spooks on us a little bit, with respect to covering your back with everything we do. Hopefully be comfortable enough to do the tests soon.

Keep us updated macka the first time is the worst.

Keep us updated macka the first time is the worst.
Will do.
It can't be as bad as the blokes who have just done there re tests surely? I'm sure they all had full head of hair when they started lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas training started!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock