Search the forum,

Discuss Gas training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markd

Hi

Can anybody give me some genuine feed back on these gas training courses ie OLCI ? ACCESS TRAINING ? RFT etc i am only interested in people who have taken these courses. I am looking for there genuine feed back as to how the course is run ? the cost ? and did the training centre deliver the full gas qualification ? As i am trying to find a gas training centre as near to hereford as possible. I am looking to go fast track due to my age i am not the type of person who thinks good or bad things regarding fast track as everybody needs to train some were if its a 1 or 2 days a week at college for 3 years or the full time fast track as i am wanting some good training to gain the qualification which will then enable me to get a job with a gas engineer to further my knowledge / experience. Also if there is any fully qualified gas engineers in and around hereford. who is busy and could do with a hand i would gladly assist for FREE well little money i don`t mind if i assist with a back log of any basic plumbing jobs you may have i have my own van and tools.

Cheer`s

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I would like to know what is (if there is)the best way of gaining gas training and qualification without causing too much disruption and time out of my...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock