Discuss Gas supply not working..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maff00

Hi.
I have an ecotec24 in a new flat I have moved in to.
It is a brand new renovation and I believe the developer had the gas supply reinstated.
I have yet to be able to switch the boiler on as there appears to be no gas getting to it.
Does the regulator on the Gas supply need resetting or something?
I have checked the gas tap in both the off and on position.
The developer is not available as on holiday, but I need to turn the combi on.

Does anyone have any pointers?

Kindest

Matt

How has the boiler been commission and set up then / do you know if it has been done ?

Last edited:
I have no idea at the moment. I suspect it should have been commissioned but I can't be sure until I speak to the developer. I just wanted to establish if I was overlooking something obvious. There is an f.28 fault showing.

I have no idea at the moment. I suspect it should have been commissioned but I can't be sure until I speak to the developer. I just wanted to establish if I was overlooking something obvious. There is an f.28 fault showing.

Sorry to say until you know it's been commissioned I wouldn't turn it on

Wouldn`t the OP been given the paperwork if it was safe to use? What do you call it the Benchmark?

Depends normally no just the landlord

OK. I will leave alone till I speak to developer. Just going to buy electric heater from Argos so hopefully should be warm tonight. Thanks anyway.

1. do you have any other gas appliance in the property ? are they working ? Have you turned on the gas next to the meter ? is the gas tap below the boiler on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas supply not working..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock