Discuss Gas safe mentor needed in bolton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattj13

In need of a Gas Safe mentor to help me finish my portfolio,
im required to do 30 assessments including , installation&service of a boiler, installation&service of a gas fire, installation&service of a cooker, installation&service of a water heater and pipework installation. Im in the BOLTON area, i dont want paying to do this work as you would be helping me get qualified. any help or advise would be grately appreiciated . matt

Matt, Good luck with finding someone to take you on but your chances are pretty slim I am afraid . I guess that you have done your intermediate training and now have to complete the portfolio . I completed mine 2 years ago and it proved impossible to find anyone prepared to help . Although you have said you don't want to be paid it does take the mentor alot of there time. Also you have to remember that many gas safe engineers spent 5 years training before becoming qualified so in a way you can see why its difficult to get the help you need . Only real chance of help is from family or close friends . Sorry but I know the score when looking for help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe mentor needed in bolton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock