Discuss Gas safe closed forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mickplumb

Does anyone know how you get onto the gas safe installers forum :)

Mike-C: that's unusual, never seen anyone before with a ***** on the head. This could start some interesting talk, but may be have to move the thread to another part of the forum

Mike-C: that's unusual, never seen anyone before with a ***** on the head. This could start some interesting talk, but may be have to move the thread to another part of the forum

Where the hell are you going to move it to where he can see it and not have it public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe closed forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Back