Discuss gas safe books and tapes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am after some tape for the the gas supply pipe which shows which direction to turn the ecv off. Where will I find this? Also, one of the books that lists the unsafe procedures.

I am after some tape for the the gas supply pipe which shows which direction to turn the ecv off. Where will I find this? Also, one of the books that lists the unsafe procedures.
Tape you can pick up at some of the Merchants , did you not get your free unsafe book when GS took over, Buy the new Black book got lots of information in it.

I have only been gas safe for a yr, so no, didn't get a book. This tape from the merchents, is it the one that has the direction to turn of ecv? I have been to toolstation and plumbfix and they don't have. Which merchents are you talking about? Grahams, pts? As I cannot see it in the gas safe shop

By new black book, do you mean the unsafe procedure one? Does this cover flues in voids?

Well guys, just popped into pts and got the tape with the on off sign on it. Chuffed. Now the book, can you only get it from online or can you buy in merchants

My local pts has a gas safe section where you can get ldf, pads, tape, smoke pellets etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe books and tapes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock