Discuss Gas / Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ahhhh then that’s a different kettle of fish you didnt day that. I’d still strongly recommend you speak to the college and explain that as it may open up better course options

Ahhhh then that’s a different kettle of fish you didnt day that. I’d still strongly recommend you speak to the college and explain that as it may open up better course options

Sorry I'm not the best at explaining. I will speak to the college & see what they say. I am glad for the advice on this site.

Ever thought of laying tiles, it is quicker & cheaper to learn, easier to be SE and pays the same day rate.

Hello, Can anyone give me some advice on gas/plumbing training courses. I have worked in the Marine industry for over 25 years. My work involved plumbing, Hydraulics, electrical single phase, 3 phase, air con and diesel engines etc. I am not qualified as a Marine engineer but have a lot of experience in this industry. Could I manage a training course and are they worth the money. I have one near me and they offer placements to build your portfolio..Any advice would be great thanks

Reply to Gas / Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back